The second of my Tuesday Night Open Studio nights I was approached by my friend Priya about working together to get some shots of her friend Katherine, a local singer/songwriter. She had a concept that she wanted to work together on, and I wanted to play with using light to throw textures, so we started […]

Wind Elemental

Last weekend I got together with model Becky Franklin who was home from college for Spring Break along with make-up artist Maddie Rose. The three of us have worked together several times, and each time it’s been magic. This time we decided to do something a bit darker. We decided to start a series of […]